Tickets and opening hours
Your visit to the Gasometer Pforzheim
Please allow 60-90 minutes for your visit to the Gasometer!
|Open daily||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Tickets reduced1||€ 9,00|
|Children from 6 to 16 years of age2||€ 5,00|
|Children up to 5 years of age2||free of charge|
|Groups of 10 or more
||€ 9,00 per person|
|Pupils and kindergarten-groups3
(per 10 pupils free admission for one accompanying person)
|€ 4,00 per person|
(2 adults with max. 4 children between the age of 6 and 16)
|€ 27,00 per ticket|
|Small family ticket
(1 adults up to 4 children aged between 6 and 16)
|€ 16,00 per ticket|
(1 student with max. 2 adults)
|€ 27,00 per ticket|
(unlimited entry and 50% reduction for one accompanying person)
|€ 60,00 per ticket|
1 Pupils between 17 and 20 years of age, full-timestudents, holders of the Pforzheim-Pass, severely disabled peoples with mark B can also take one accompanying person for free.
2 Accompanied by at least one paying adult.
3 Kindergarten groups pay no admission fee in conjunction with a booked guided tour (€35,00).
4 On presentation of a valid student ID.
- Wearing mouth and nose protection
- Comliance with the distncing rules
Accessibility through out the Gasometer
All exhibition and service areas are suitable for wheelchair users. In the 15-meter-high observation tower, you can easily reach the visitor platform at a height of 12 meters via the elevator.
Food & Beverages
We would like to point out that the consumption of food and beverages brought along is not permitted in the entire building.
Photography or filming in the exhibition rooms is permitted without flash. The exhibits on display and the entire panorama are protected by copyright.
Animals are not allowed
How to find us
by car - free parking spaces
- Freeway A8 – exit “Pforzheim-East”.
Please follow the B10 in the direction of Pforzheim City Center and follow the road signs to “Gasometer / Enzauenpark”. Free parking spaces in our parking garage are also signed.
by public transport
- Form Central Station: Get on the bus lines 5 or 6.
- Exit at “Am Waisenhausplatz / CongressCentrum Pforzheim/ Stadttheater“ (3 bus stops) to change onto bus line 1 (direction “Eutingen/ Enzauenpark”).
- Get off at the “Enzauenpark”stop. It is only a 3-minutes walk to the enterance of the Gasometer Pforzheim.
Here you will find all necessary information concerning the schedule of the busses of the City of Pforzheim.
Arrival for tour busses
- 3 free parking spaces for busses are available.
- Contrary to the "no turning around" sign, bus drivers can drive right up to the enterance to let visitors off there.
- The buses can turn around an park here.