Usage and house rules Gasometer Pforzheim
- The house rules serve to enable you to visit our exhibition in a pleasant atmosphere.
The house rules are binding for all visitors. By entering the building, you accept the house rules and all other regulations issued to maintain operational safety.
Duty of supervision
- We welcome children, young people and adults to visit
- Children under the age of 6 may only visit the exhibition rooms when accompanied by an adult.
- Teachers, group leaders and legal guardians are responsible for the appropriate behavior of children and young people who are with them. When visiting school classes and/or other groups of children and young people, the responsible supervisors must always supervise the group and must stay in the same exhibition room. The responsible supervisors are liable for any damage caused by children/adolescents in the group.
Securing the exhibition rooms and behavior in the exhibition rooms
- It is strictly forbidden to touch the exhibits. In the immediate vicinity of the exhibits, no objects may be handled that are likely to cause damage to the exhibits.
- Bringing animals is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to eat, drink or smoke in the exhibition rooms. Bringing food and/or drinks is not permitted.
- Visitors are asked to refrain from anything that is contrary to good morals and the maintenance of security and order.
- The operation of radio and television sets and the use of musical instruments is not permitted in the exhibition rooms. Mobile phones are to be set in such a way that other visitors are not disturbed
Photography or filming in the exhibition rooms is permitted without a flash. The exhibits on display and the entire panorama picture are protected by copyright.
Arrangements of the employees / domiciliary rights
- The employees are instructed to ensure that the house rules are observed. The instructions of the employees must be followed.
- If the house rules or the instructions of the employees are not followed, the employee can prohibit the person concerned from remaining in the building. Visitors who repeatedly do not follow the house rules and the instructions of the employees can be banned from the house.
- If you are expelled from the building, the entrance fee will not be refunded. The same applies if the gallery has to be completely or temporarily closed due to overcrowding or for other safety reasons, or if the necessary technical equipment is not functional due to force majeure, e.g. power failure.
- The operator of the Gasometer Pforzheim and his employees are not liable for damage suffered by visitors in the rooms (exhibition rooms, foyer, cafeteria, cellar, toilets, etc.).
- Excluded from this are damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health if the operator or the employee is responsible for the breach of duty or for other damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the operator or his employees
- Liability for loss of or damage to items (clothing, umbrellas, cameras, etc.) is excluded, even if they are handed over to the cash desk for safekeeping.
- There is no entitlement to a parking space.
- Use is at your own risk.
- Liability for damage to motor vehicles is excluded. This also applies if snow or ice should be the cause.
- Passing on tickets that have already been used is prohibited. Visitors who have purchased tickets from third parties (with the exception of advance booking offices) have no right of admission.
- The exchange of items that have been purchased is only possible if these items are still in their original packaging (shrink-wrapped) and the receipt is presented.
- The exchange and/or return of admission tickets is excluded. There is no cash payment for vouchers.